Terms and Conditions
Sonicotrip packages are part of a marketing plan that aims to exclusively promote Vacation Club Sales and their destinations.
The packages have a certain of requirements to fulfill:
- Our packages are mostly exclusive for couples, married or not, but living together.
- Depending on the package, it is available only for couples aged 25 to 70 or 30 to 65 years of age.
- Travelers must have one major credit card in their names. Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- On the second or third day of your stay, you must attend a 120 minutes presentation of the Vacation Club with a representative that will present the benefits to becoming a member with no purchase required.
Other things to know:
- Resort must be first destination of travellers on location. Guests must speak fluent English or Spanish without need of an interpreter.
- The deadline for use of appropriations is 12 (twelve) or 18 (eighteen) months (depending on the package), counted from the date of grant and may be used by the user in whole or in part, upon availability.
- Packages are not valid for Christmas, New Year, Holy Week or commemorative dates in the region (consult with Sonicotrip if necessary).
- Price per couple based on double occupancy, requiring the purchase of only one voucher for package validation.
- Generally, they are not valid for groups. It is considered Group 2 or more known couples (friends or family) traveling together on the same date. Otherwise, a fee applies.
- They are not valid for travel and timeshare agents and airline employees. Cannot be attending or participating in a sporting event, convention, or family reunion.
- They include two children, depending on the package, up to 3, 6, 12 or 17 years old. Consult.
- Airfare tickets are not included
- Reservations are handled directly by SonicoTrip. Book via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days before desired check-in date.
- The subject of the email should be “Resort name – Sonico Trip “and you will request the reservation form.
- When making a reservation, it is necessary to fill the reservation form and letter of terms and conditions of the package.
- It is also necessary to send a photo of the passport and the credit card (covering the confidential data), to finalize the reservation.
- The delivery of the confirmation letter is made within 72 business hours
- Proof of airline tickets is required up to 20 days before the check-in date, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
- At the moment of reserve, a Booking Fee is paid. The amount depends on the pacakge.
- Amounts related to taxes and administrative fees are paid at check-in time. Depending the resort.
Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy:
- The user will have a term of twenty four (24) hours from the date of purchase and BEFORE issuing the reservation, to apply for cancellation to obtain a refund of the amount paid.
- After this period, requests for cancellation will result in the value to be paid is converted into credits for use in a new purchase within the site SonicoTrip.
- In case cancellation is required, before issuing the reservation, 20% of the value will be charged.
- In the event that a refund is required, due to missing documentation or if in the reservation process the Vacation Club notifies us that the person does not qualify for the promotion, a fee of $50 will be charged.
- Depending on the package, date changes are subject to a fee. In some you have up to a free date change. Consult Sonicotrip.
- In case of no-show at the booked date or cancelation within 20 days or less, the fee is between $ 450 – $700, depending on the package. There will be no refund.
- In case of no-show at the Vacation Club presentation, the fee is $ 499. There will be no refund.
- COVID insurance: if you cannot travel due to infection, you do not lose the money or the package, but you must present a medical certificate before the check-in date
- For more information, contact Sonicotrip.