Las Vegas / USA: 8 days /7 nights in Las Vegas.
Tahiti Village is a 27-acre resort located right on the famed Las Vegas Boulevard. This Tahitian themed resort includes three multi-unit residential towers surrounding a lushly landscaped courtyard. The heart of Tahitian themed resort is the beautiful main pool area, complete with a lagoon style pool, with sandy beach, a lazy river, a cascading waterfall, wet decks for lounging, hot tub and other on-site amenities. Sin City is packed with things to do from sightseeing, to shows and casinos.
What to do?
Las Vegas is the entertainment capital par excellence, famous for having the best shows and endless fun at its amazing casinos and pool parties. Want to drive Ferraris, shoot machine guns or go ziplining? Maybe shopping and cool rides? Vegas always is the place to be.
There is much more to Las Vegas than the Strip, that is why you need a full week to discover Vegas in all it’s glory. What happens in Vegas depends on you: you can mix up all the casino and neon lights action with a bit of nature driving through the Valley of Fire State Park and prepare to be amazed by the size and color of rock formations. You can party in the club until the wee hours one day and get ready to hike the Red Rock another (or maybe just take the scenic route and stop for photos along the drive). From shows to museums, shopping to culinary experiences, nature to the highest Ferris Wheel, Vegas does everything on a grand scale.
For many outdoor enthusiasts, a trip to Death Valley is the highlight of a trip to Vegas. And when you see the breathtaking otherworldly desert vistas at the park, you’ll understand why. And how about a helicopter ride to see the Grand Canyon? You will soar over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam before traveling over desert vistas en route to the magnificent Grand Canyon.
• Included in the package
– 8 days / 7 nights at Tahiti Village or similar.
– Hotel with swimming pool and kitchen.
– Free Parking
– Free WiFi
– Hot tub/Jacuzzi
– Laundry Service
If you complete the presentation of the Vacation Club we will give you a REBATE of the Booking Fee!
You can get your week for only $ 299
- What to know about this package:
– Exclusively for USA and Canadian residents
– For couples, who are legally married or not but living together, they must be between 25-70 years of age
– They must have a combined annual salary to at least $60.000 USD
– One major credit card must be presented for accommodation reserve.
– Couples must attend a 120 minutes from the Vacation Club Sales presentation with a representative who will present benefits of becoming a member with no purchase required.
– Airfare not included.
– Deadline for use of the package: 12 months after purchase, except in times of national events in the region, according to availability.
– Price per couple based on double occupancy, requiring the purchase of only 1 voucher for package validation.
– It isn’t valid for groups. It is considered Group 2 or more known couples (friends or family) together, traveling together on the same date.
– Not valid for travel and timeshare agents and airline employees. Cannot be attending or participating in a sporting event, convention, or family reunion.
– Resort must be first destination of travellers on location. Guests must speak fluent English or Spanish without need of an interpreter.
– Resort is offering this first-time visitor promotion and will honor only one package per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, if you are traveling with others this package cannot be used for this trip, but you can save it for later. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel. Consult with SonicoTrip.
– This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership interests or plans.
– Reservations are handled directly by SonicoTrip. Book via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 25 days before desired check-in date.
– The subject of the email should be “Tahiti Village at Las Vegas – Sonico Trip “and the content should inform the full name of the travelers, reference number of the package, ID number, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail and 1 date output option.
– When making a reservation, it is necessary to fill the reservation form and letter of terms of the package.
– The booking voucher may be submitted up to 10 days prior to check in.
– At the moment of reserve, is paid a Booking Fee of $350 refundable
– By completing the presentation of the Vacation Club, this amount is refunded to you on a debit card.
- Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy:
– Changes in reserves after receiving confirmation from the hotel is possible only once upon payment of $ 100,00.
– In case of cancellation before of issue, the fee is $ 200.
– In case of cancellation after receiving hotel confirmation until 25 days before the travel will mean the total package loss.
– In case of no-show at the booked date or cancelation within 14 days or less, the fee is $ 450. There will be no refund.
– For more information, contact Sonicotrip.
– The package includes 8 days/ 7 nights at Tahiti Village at Las Vegas or similar for 2 adults and two kids up to 17 years old
– You must have one international credit card with each traveler’s name to confirm the accomodation.
– The package is not valid for travel agents, airline employees or groups.
– Check in: 4PM
– Check out: 10AM.