Cancun/MEX: 8 days / 7 nights for a couple and two kids with All inclusive system + Open Bar at Sunset Marina Yatch Club
Sunset Marina is a charming, Mediterranean-style resort, nestled in a beautiful landscape on the Caribbean Sea within Cancun’s hotel zone. It provides a peaceful and relaxing getaway, where kids can also enjoy their vacations in areas specially designed just for them. The on-site marina offers direct access to the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean with private yacht expeditions, as well as a wide variety of motorized water sports and spectacular diving experiences. Beach access is just a few minutes away.
Included in the package:
- 8 days/ 7 nights at Sunset Marina Yatch Club or similar for 2 adults and 2 kids up to 12 years old
- One way transfer from Cancun Airport to Hotel
- Free Basic Wi-Fi
- All inclusive system: all meals, all drinks plus open bar alcoholic drinks included
- Buffet Service: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Culinary experience: La Pérgola, La Vela and Il Forno.
- 2 Bars
- Swimming pool
- Sunset World Water Taxi between Marina and Sunset Royal
- Daily activities for children, teens and adults 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Night Entertainment
- Water sports and other activities
What to know about this package:
USA / Canada (Not valid for couples living in Quebec).
– Exclusively for couples aged between 30 – 70, who may be legally married or not, but living together. Combined annual income of at least USD $80,000 is required for eligibility
– Single women between 35 and 65 y/o (maximum 3 single women per tour, 2 of 3 must qualify individually), who are not legally separated or in the process of divorce. Annual income $50,000 usd.
– Not single men.
– One major credit card must be presented for accommodation reserve.
– At second or third day, passengers must attend a two hours from the Vacation Club Sales presentation with a representative who will present benefits of becoming a member with no purchase required.
– Airfare tickets are not included
– Term of use of the package: 12 months after purchase.
– Package not valid for Christmas, New Year, Holy Week or commemorative dates in the region (consult with Sonicotrip if necessary).
– Price per couple based on double occupancy, requiring the purchase of only 1 voucher for package validation.
– It isn’t valid for groups. It is considered Group 2 or more known couples (friends or family) together, traveling together on the same date.
– Package not cumulative.
– Not valid for travel and timeshare agents and airline employees. Cannot be attending or participating in a sporting event, convention, or family reunion.
– Clients are not eligible if they have previously toured Sunset Group in the last 12 months.
– Resort must be first destination of travellers on location. Guests must speak fluent English, Spanish por Portuguese without need of an interpreter.
– Resort is offering this first-time visitor promotion and will honor only one package per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, if you are traveling with others this package cannot be used for this trip, but you can save it for later. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel. Consult with SonicoTrip.
– This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership interests or plans.
– Reservations are handled directly by SonicoTrip. Book via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 25 days before desired check-in date.
– The subject of the email should be “Marina Sunset – Sonico Trip “and the content should inform the full name of the travelers, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail and check in / check out date.
– When making a reservation, it is necessary to fill the reservation form and letter of terms and conditions of the package.
– The delivery of the confirmation letter is made within 72 business hours
– Proof of airline tickets is required up to 20 days before the check-in date, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
– At the moment of reserve, a Booking Fee of $499 is paid.
– Amounts related to taxes and administrative fees are paid at check-in time ($ 6 per night = $42 total)
- Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy:
– It can be done up to a date change at no cost after receiving the confirmation.
– In case of cancellation before issuing the reservation request, the money paid will be credited for a period of 12 months.
– Once the reservation is issued, there will be no refund
– In case of cancellation after receiving hotel confirmation until 25 days before the travel will mean the total package loss.
– In case of no-show at the booked date or cancelation within 14 days or less, the fee is $ 450. There will be no refund.
– COVID insurance: if you cannot travel due to infection, you do not lose the money or the package, but you must present a medical certificate before the check-in date
– For more information, contact Sonicotrip.
– Check in: 3PM
– Check out: 11AM.
– Accommodation: Junior Suite