Restaurants & Bars
At Danzante, guests will find a fine dining ambiance where delicious aromas and succulent flavors take over your senses. This steakhouse and seafood restaurant, which boasts true Mexican flare, offers a classic atmosphere and an amazing culinary experience. Devoted to fusion cuisine made with seafood, fresh fish, and fine cuts of meat, the flavors of the world mix together in a dazzling array at Danzante. The restaurant and bar also offers an extensive award-winning wine list by Wine Spectator.
In this casual buffet-style eatery, you’ll find delicious cuisine that perfectly blends together, giving visitors a diverse array of delicious options to choose from. In addition, diners can opt for one of the many international a la carte items on the menu, making it ideal for each and every palate. At night, you can enjoy our different shows, such as our Mexican Fiesta, Cats, Grease, and Night under the Stars while you dine. Each show is accompanied by a different buffet each day of the week that includes Argentinian, international, Caribbean, Mediterranean, or Mexican cuisines to match the show.
Casa Mia Italian Restaurant
Enjoy beautiful mountain and ocean scenery while sipping on a cocktail or having a succulent meal under the veranda at Casa Mia. This picturesque outdoor eatery offers everything from wood oven pizzas to fantastic tacos, sandwiches, salads and more during both lunch and dinner. For lunch, enjoy a light lunch concept with local cuisine and international touches prepared under the guidance of our Mexican Chefs, led by Gerardo Garcia.
The Clubhouse restaurant is the ideal place to relish the Loreto golf experience available only at TPC Danzante Bay. At this Loreto restaurant, guests are invited to grab a bite to eat after a round on the greens, refresh in the air conditioning, or simply indulge in the perfect cocktail while celebrating on-course victories.
Why leave your seat at the pool when you can spend all day splashing in the water, lounging in the sun, and dining on a delightful array of poolside dishes? Our Pool Bar serves everything from fresh seafood to classic Mexican favorites and it’s got the best beverage selection for guests of all ages.
Enjoy an extensive variety of grilled and Mexican food favorites at the Beach Bar, the resort’s bar and grill on the beach. From juicy hamburgers to BBQ pork ribs, you’ll find just what you need to satisfy your lunchtime cravings. At night, enjoy a campfire under the stars with some delicious S’Mores prepared especially for you.
Terms & Conditions
- What to know about this package:
– Valid for USA / Canada residents (except Quebec)
– All individual (or at least one individual in each married couple) must be either gainfully employed or fully retired with annual salary or investment income per household equal to at least $50.000 USD
– Couples, who are legally married or not but living together, must be between 30-70 years of age
– Single women must be between 30-70 years of age
– Single men must be between 35-59 years of age
– One major credit card must be presented for accommodation reserve.
– Passengers must attend a 90 minutes from the Vacation Club Sales presentation with a representative who will present benefits of becoming a member with no purchase required.
– Airfare not included.
– Deadline for use of the package: 18 months after purchase, except in times of national events in the region, according to availability. For other periods of use contact Sonicotrip.
– Price per couple based on double occupancy, requiring the purchase of only 1 voucher for package validation.
– It isn’t valid for groups. It is considered Group 2 or more known couples (friends or family) traveling together on the same date.
– Not valid for people who work in the following industries: hospitality, military, travel agency, time share related and airline employees.
– Not valid for individuals who own real state (full ownership property interests) in any city in which a Resort is located including Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Loreto and/or Cancun.
– Clients are not eligible if they have previously toured any Tafer, Garza Blanca or Villa Group vacation club presentation within the last 6 months in a different destination, or in the last 12 months in the same destination.
– Not valid for individuals who have been invited for the third to participate in the promotional package and become qualified prospects.
-Not valid for individuals in divorce process or separated.
– Resort must be first destination of travelers on location. Guests must speak fluent English or Spanish without need of an interpreter.
– Resort is offering this first-time visitor promotion and will honor only one package per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, if you are traveling with others this package cannot be used for this trip, but you can save it for later. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel. Consult with SonicoTrip.
– This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership interests or plans.
– Black Friday promotions are not cumulative with other packages.
– Reservations are handled directly by SonicoTrip. Book via e-mail email@example.com at least 25 days before desired check-in date.
– The subject of the email should be “Isla Loreto All Inclusive Resort – Sonico Trip “and request the reservation form.
– When making a reservation, it is necessary to fill the reservation form and letter of terms and conditions of the package.
– The delivery of the confirmation letter is made within 72 business hours
– Proof of airline tickets is required up to 20 days before the check-in date, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
– At the moment of reserve, is paid a Booking Fee of U$ 120
- Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy:
– Changes in reserves after receiving confirmation from the hotel is possible only once upon payment of U$ 50,00.
– In case of cancellation before issuing the reservation request, the money paid will be credited for a period of 12 months.
– In case of no-show at the booked date or cancelation within 14 days or less, the fee is U$ 450. There will be no refund.
– In case of no-show at the Vacation Club presentation, the fee is U$ 499. There will be no refund.
– COVID insurance: if you cannot travel due to infection, you do not lose the money or the package, but you must present a medical certificate before the check-in date
– Click Here to know more about cancellation policy.
– For more information, contact Sonicotrip.
– The package includes 5 days/ 4 nights at Isla Loreto all-inclusive Resort or similar for 2 adults.
– You must have one international credit card with each traveler’s name to confirm the accomodation.
– The package is not valid for travel agents, airline employees or groups.