- What to know about this package:
– Valid for USA / Canada residents (except Quebec)
– All individual (or at least one individual in each married couple) must be either gainfully employed or fully retired with annual salary or investment income per household equal to at least $50.000 USD
– Couples, who are legally married or not but living together, must be between 30-70 years of age
– Single women must be between 30-70 years of age
– Single men must be between 35-59 years of age
– One major credit card must be presented for accommodation reserve.
– Couples must attend a 90 minutes from the Vacation Club Sales presentation with a representative who will present benefits of becoming a member with no purchase required.
– Airfare not included.
– Deadline for use of the package: 12 months after purchase, except in times of national events in the region, according to availability. For other periods of use contact Sonicotrip.
– Price per couple based on double occupancy, requiring the purchase of only 1 voucher for package validation.
– It isn’t valid for groups. It is considered Group 2 or more known couples (friends or family) together, traveling together on the same date.
– Not valid for people who work in the following industries: hospitality, military, travel agency, time share related and airline employees.
– Not valid for individuals who own real state (full ownership property interests) in any city in which a Resort is located including Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Loreto and/or Cancun.
– Not valid for individuals who have been invited twice to participate in the promotional package and become qualified prospects.
-Not valid for individuals in divorce process or separated.
– Resort must be first destination of travelers on location. Guests must speak fluent English or Spanish without need of an interpreter.
– Resort is offering this first-time visitor promotion and will honor only one package per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, if you are traveling with others this package cannot be used for this trip, but you can save it for later. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel. Consult with SonicoTrip.
– This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership interests or plans.
– Reservations are handled directly by SonicoTrip. Book via e-mail email@example.com at least 25 days before desired check-in date.
– The subject of the email should be “Krystal Nuevo Vallarta – Sonico Trip “and the content should inform the full name of the travelers, reference number of the package, ID number, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail and 1 date output option.
– When making a reservation, it is necessary to fill the reservation form and letter of terms of the package.
– The booking voucher may be submitted up to 10 days prior to check in.
– At the moment of reserve, is paid a Booking Fee of $199
– A Resort Fee is paid at check-in time ($ 29,95 per night)
- Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy:
– Changes in reserves after receiving confirmation from the hotel is possible only once upon payment of $ 100,00.
– In case of cancellation before issuing the reservation request, the money paid will be credited for a period of 12 months.
– In case of cancellation after receiving hotel confirmation until 25 days before the travel will mean the total package loss.
– In case of no-show at the booked date or cancelation within 14 days or less, the fee is $ 450. There will be no refund.
– COVID insurance: if you cannot travel due to infection, you do not lose the money or the package, but you must present a medical certificate before the check-in date
– For more information, contact Sonicotrip.
– The package includes 5 days/ 4 nights at Los Cabos all-inclusive Resort or similar for 2 adults and two kids up to 12 years old
– You must have one international credit card with each traveler’s name to confirm the accomodation.
– The package is not valid for travel agents, airline employees or groups.
– Check in: 4PM
– Check out: 11AM.