Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa: 6 days / 5 nights with All Inclusive + Open Bar for a couple and two kids up to 3 y/o.
Tucked away on the palm-studded Uvero Alto Beach, where flamingos roam free, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa delivers award-winning service and luxury. Located on the pristine coast of the Dominican Republic, just 20 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport, Dreams Punta Cana provides everything needed for a romantic getaway or family vacation. Relax at our expansive free-form pool, one of the largest in the Dominican Republic, enjoy endless daytime activities and nighttime entertainment and indulge with limitless gourmet dining and top-shelf spirits, all part of our all-inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® experience.
- 6 days / 5 nights for a couple at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa or similar for a couple.
- All Inclusive with all meals and drinks
- Open Bar of alcoholic drinks
Terms & Conditions
What to know about this package:
USA / Canada
– Exclusively for couples aged between 30 – 68, who may be legally married or not, but living together (it will be requested a match ID)
– Combined annual income of at least USD $55,000 is required for eligibility
– Not singles.
– One major credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) must be presented for accommodation reserve.
– At second or third day, passengers must attend a two hours from the Vacation Club Sales presentation with a representative who will present benefits of becoming a member with no purchase required.
– Airfare tickets are not included
– Term of use of the package: 12 months after purchase.
– Package not valid for Christmas, New Year, Holy Week or commemorative dates in the region (consult with Sonicotrip if necessary).
– Price per couple based on double occupancy, requiring the purchase of only 1 voucher for package validation.
– It isn’t valid for groups. It is considered Group 2 or more known couples (friends or family) together, traveling together on the same date.
– Not valid for travel and timeshare agents and airline employees. Cannot be attending or participating in a sporting event, convention, or family reunion.
– Resort must be first destination of travellers on location. Guests must speak fluent English or Spanish without need of an interpreter.
– Resort is offering this first-time visitor promotion and will honor only one package per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, if you are traveling with others this package cannot be used for this trip, but you can save it for later. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel. Consult with SonicoTrip.
– This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership interests or plans.
– Reservations are handled directly by SonicoTrip. Book via e-mail email@example.com at least 25 days before desired check-in date.
– The subject of the email should be “Sunset Royal Cancun – Sonico Trip “ and you will request the reservation form.
– When making a reservation, it is necessary to fill the reservation form and letter of terms and conditions of the package.
– The delivery of the confirmation is made within 72 business hours
– At the moment of reserve, a Booking Fee of $200 is paid (+ taxes)
- Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy:
– It can be done up to a date change at no cost after receiving the confirmation.
– In case of cancellation before issuing the reservation request, the money paid will be credited for a period of 12 months.
– In case of changes less than 20 days before the trip, the fee is $240
– In case of no-show at the booked date or cancelation within 14 days or less, the fee is $ 499. There will be no refund.
– COVID insurance: if you cannot travel due to infection, you do not lose the money or the package, but you must present a medical certificate before the check-in date
– For more information, contact Sonicotrip.
– Check in: 3PM
– Check out: 11AM.
– Accommodation: Deluxe Suite
Hotel link: https://bit.ly/3fF2lhi