Ancora Punta Cana: 5 days / 4 nights with All Inclusive + Open Bar + One way airport transportation
Ancora Punta Cana is located in Cap Cana, one of the most stunning and high-end areas of the Dominican Republic. Surrounded by one of the largest inland marinas in the entire Caribbean, it is a luxury experience for travelers looking for an all inclusive resort in Punta Cana.
Architecturally stunning, the resort is situated within a masterfully designed Mediterranean Village and features spacious suites with sweeping marina pool, garden or plaza views, on request, and designer furnishings. Suites have 861 sq ft, king size bed, full bathroom and furnished balconies. Resort is pet friendly, please check rules.
This Caribbean fantasy has Juanillo beach as the most well known, just a few minutes away, and it is there that Ancora has its Beach Club with full service and non motorized water Sports. Try out Stand Up Paddle!
Kids will have their best vacation in Punta Cana, during the day there are experiences specially designed for them, volleyball at the pool and a playroom so that you can relax as your kids play in a safe, supervised setting.
The Marina is one of the must-experience things to do in Punta Cana, it is the perfect parting point for a wealth of encounters off the stunning shores of the Dominican Republic. Diverse tours, fishing excursions and activities can be found there and you will discover just how sublime your vacation can be. That is true luxury.
- 5 days / 4 nights stay at Ancora Punta Cana or similar for a couple + 2 kids up to 12 years of age
- All Inclusive + Open Bar with unlimited alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- One way transportation from Punta Cana airport to the hotel
- Gastronomy experiences: Dominican cuisine as well as Italian, Mexican, International buffet and even a Brazilian steakhouse
What to do?
· Scape Park is an eco park that takes you through the air, in the water, and around the diverse landscapes of Punta Cana. You can conquer your fears and test your adrenaline while zip lining, cave swimming, rope jumping, cenote swimming, iguana handling, and more. You cannot miss the Blue Hole in your visit. Ancora guests have exclusive discounts and promotions.
· Dominican Republic is the golf capital in the Caribbean and Ancora Punta Cana has privileged access to Punta Espada golf club which was designed by Jack Nicklaus and recognized by Golf Magazine as the best from the Caribbean and Mexico. A round of golf on this premier course will be an unforgettable experience that will rank high in your golf memories, especially with the 20% discount you’ll receive just for being a guest of Ancora Punta Cana.
· If you are a horse lover or are simply looking for a unique experience, Ancora Punta Cana offers direct Access to Los Establos, an equestrian city designed around this glorious animal and to enjoy its majestic nature. Setting is marvelous and diverse activities like horseback riding polo, horse races, reining, cross country, show jumping, equestrian endurance, and more are offered. Hotel guests enjoy exclusive benefits and discounted packages.
Ancora Punta Cana is proudly an Interval International Elite Resort, a recognition of the purity and perfection you can find only at the top resorts in the world. In order to maintain their position in the Elite tier, these resorts undergo evaluations on a continuous basis, taking into consideration both consumer satisfaction and resort inspections for quality, control, and service. Those resorts that achieve Elite status do so because they maintain the highest quality standards required of the Interval program, a recognition that directly translates to a superior vacation experience for all our guests.